Indian Institute of Legal Studies strives to maintain high standards of academic excellence along with the overall welfare and development of the students. In this regard IILS ensures that the best possible environment exists for all students, irrespective of their socio-economics class. To serve the purpose IILS has established a FOREIGN NATIONAL ADMISSION/ WELFARE COMMITTEE CELL to execute IILS polices concerned to welfare of both national as well as foreign national students.
Foreign National Admission/ Welfare Committee Cell has a great deal to offer to students. It administers a number of IILS policies concerned with hostels, welfare schemes, youth festivals, student complaints etc.
Promotion of academic and overall interests in students.
Coordinating the IILS policies and procedures relating to the students.
Helping students to realize their potential and bringing out their hidden talents.
Lobbying within the University and nationally to protect the interests of the students.
- 1) Vice Principal, IILS
- 2) Ms. Deepanwita Deb, HR Co-ordinator, IILS
- 3) Ms. Jayati Kharga, Asst. Prof of Law, IILS
- Address Details : Dagapur, Siliguri
- Post Office. : Salbari
- Police.Station : Matigara
- District : Darjeeling, State : West Bengal, India
- Pin Code Address : 734002
- Telephone No. : +91-353-2574013 / 2574697
- Fax No. : +91-353-2574698
- For General Information : email@example.com
- For Administration : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Admission Enquiry : email@example.com
- Post Box No: Siliguri Head Post Office, Post Box No. 66