Indian Institute of Legal Studies is having its own grievance Redressal Cell through direct supervision of the Principal and other nominated members.
The main function of the cell is to look after the complaints lodged by any student and judge its merit. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the members in person. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box of the Grievance Cell at Administrative Block.
The main objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop an accountable and responsive attitude among all the stakeholders so that a harmonious educational atmosphere is maintained in the institute. The cell is constituted for the Redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the aim and objective of upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-teacher relationship and Student-Student relationship etc. To encourage the students to express their problems /grievances frankly and freely and without any fear of being victimized. Any kind of mental or physical harassment complaints regarding class room management ,class room teaching, teaching methods of teaching, completion of syllabus etc, if and when they arise .In case of any grievances please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address Details : Dagapur, Siliguri
- Post Office. : Salbari
- Police.Station : Matigara
- District : Darjeeling, State : West Bengal, India
- Pin Code Address : 734002
- Telephone No. : +91-353-2574013 / 2574697
- Fax No. : +91-353-2574698
- For General Information : email@example.com
- For Administration : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Admission Enquiry : email@example.com
- Post Box No: Siliguri Head Post Office, Post Box No. 66