The career advancement courses are an addendum to the regular courses of B.A.LL.B., B.Com. LL.B., BBA. LL.B., under the scheme of institutional expansion. The courses are designed for professionals who have an academic yearning and an urge to keep up with the latest developments. As a starter the following courses are being offered-
- • Law relating to Investigation of Crimes
- • Health Care and Law
- • Human Rights for Law Enforcers
- • Business Law and Taxation
These courses target mainly the law enforcement personnel, medical personnel and tax personnel. However, there are some more courses in the offing such as -
- • Labour Laws
- • Climate Change
- • Alternate Dispute Resolution
- • Foreign Trade and WTO
- • Intellectual Property Rights
The above courses will be introduced depending upon local needs and popular demand. The courses endeavor to refresh the existing knowledge and bridge the gap if any. Ordinarily the duration of a course will be six months.
A Career Advancement Course shall be of six months duration and will run twice a year-
- • January to June
- • July to December
The Contact hours will be on weekends:
- • Saturdays 12 pm. to 5 pm.
- • Sunday : I2 pm. to 5 pm.
The Directorate of Career Advancement Courses has put together a preliminary reading material to help the participants to understand and maintain the focus of the course. However, the materials being very brief outline the participants are expected to attend the classes regularly, do self study and use the library extensively.
The fee structure for the course is as follows:-
|Admission Fee||Rs. 3000.00|
|Course Fee||Rs. 5000.00|
|Study Material||Rs. 3000.00|
|Identity Card||Rs. 300.00|
|Multimedia Fee (Or Infrastructural overhead)||Rs. 1200.00|
Installment payment of fees is not encouraged. As the Course is only of six month duration no fee except course fee shall be refunded in case of a student discontinues his/ her study.
- Address Details : Dagapur, Siliguri
- Post Office. & Police.Station : Matigara
- District : Darjeeling, State : West Bengal, India
- Pin Code Address : 734010
- Telephone No. : +91-353-2574013
- Admission : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post Box No: Siliguri Head Post Office, Post Box No. 66