Indian Institute of Legal Studies (IILS), the first law school in North Bengal, takes immense pleasure in announcing the training programme for judicial service examination. It is a comprehensive training programme consisting of several modules of theoretical classes, group discussions and other methodologies of grooming the candidates adequately for the West Bengal Judiciary Service Examination, 2014 and Assam Judiciary Examination.
This unique training programme for judicial service examination will be provided by senior and distinguished faculty duly qualified for this focussed programme. Special lectures shall be provided by eminent former Judges, Professors of law and leading advocates. Comprehensive Study Material with solved questions of the previous judicial service examinations shall be provided and discussed with the students during the training programme. Mock Tests shall be conducted on 4th Saturday of every month.
Course Duration - 8 months
Duration of the Course - 31.08.2013 to 30.04.2014
Class Timing - Saturday 2.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m. / Sunday – 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.and 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Registration Fee – Rs.5,000/-
Course Fee – Rs.36,000/-
Mode of Payment – Rs 6,000 x 6 equal instalments by giving six post dated cheques in favour of IILS.
Detailed information is also available in the website ( www.pscwb.org.in ) of Judicial Service Examination, 2014.
- Address Details : Dagapur, Siliguri
- Post Office. : Salbari
- Police.Station : Matigara
- District : Darjeeling, State : West Bengal, India
- Pin Code Address : 734002
- Telephone No. : +91-353-2574013 / 2574697
- Fax No. : +91-353-2574698
- For General Information : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Administration : email@example.com
- For Admission Enquiry : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post Box No: Siliguri Head Post Office, Post Box No. 66